I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Buhay PR or Citizen sa SG

Hi sa mga kababayan natin PR or Citizen dito sa SG, with your long stay here in SG as PR or Citizen how do you find it so far? Miss nyo ba pinas? napapaisip ba kayo na umuwi? especially to those whose that has friends who left SG na, feeling nyo ba napagiwanan na kayo? Most of my friends na kakilala ko is either in Australia na or umuwi na ng Pinas. musta kayo?

Comments

• Nakakamiss ang pinas for holiday but to live there and raise your family... umm medyo hindi ata. Singapore is the perfect place to raise a family (in my opinion). sabi ng iba sa ibang bansa eh libre pagaaral ng anak mo, but still ang question e, anung school? government school? I would still prefer to let my kids finish their study herei n SG. and just a note... Singapore education system Ranks 5th in Global according to survey last 2012 and for sure still on the top 5 until now.

http://www.moe.gov.sg/media/news/2012/11/singapore-ranked-fifth-in-glob.php

Yung sinasabi nila na pressured ang bata, hindi ko naman totoo. kuro kuro lang yun.
  • My daughter seems not pressured at all too, probably because she's still N2? maybe pressure will start from Primary 1? hope not. so far my daughter excels in School. I also agree that Education System wise, Singapore is among the Top Ranking country. I remember last time my half British - half Aussie boss asked me why I'm dying to migrate to Australia. I told him because education in Australia is FREE and good english will be adopted by my daughter. He laughed at me and said... do you know that Australia is the most racist country in the world? (coming from a 1/2 British , 1/2 Aussie blood) And if Education is concern, Singapore is 2nd or the best in the world! (daw, that was 2012)

So I think it doesn't matter where you raise your family. the most important thing is... are you able to keep up with the High Standard of Living in that particular place.
  • Speaking of education. World University Ranking is out now. you can check here http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/