I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Properly Exiting PH - OEC Question

Balak ko po mag exit ng Pinas properly as OFW. First time to leave to work there. May IPA na po.
Sino po yung recently nagkuha ng OEC sa POEA? Ano po process and gaano katagal? Nag rerenew kasi ako passport and mid Sept pa sked ko so after that ko pa sya masimulan. I need to be in SG Week 1 of Oct.

Most of the posts kasi is from 2015 earlier pa, baka kasi things have changed since Du30.

thanks po

Comments

• pa member ka muna OWWA bago ka maka kuha OEC, punta ka POEA sa Ortigas.
  • @sgphilmc Congrats sa IPA mo! God is good!
    Sa tingin ko gusto mong dumaan ng mahabang proseso.
    Yung requirements ng OEC dyan sa POEA ay di gaanong kadali sa inaakala mo. Kelangan mong mag submit ng supporting documents from your Employer ,etc. and could take a while.
    If I were you, will enter SG as Tourist again (RT needed) . Tell no one about IPA in PH IO.

Yung OWWA at OEC pwede mo nang maprocess dito.
  • Salanat @tambay7 ! Will look into that.

@carpejem thank you!!! medyo natatakot kasi ako ma offload bigla. e pa expire IPA ko by 2nd week ng Oct and I need to start daw agad. I have traveled a lot na naman as a tourist pero napapraning lang.

Napa member din kasi ako sa bmonline e although name lang andon, baka kasi makita and magtaka sa IO. Although never naman ako nagka OWWA membership...
  • @sgphilmc You want to watch this:
    Enter as Tourist or go POEA , your choice!