To all who are posting for their company Products or Services. Please consolidate it only in 1 Post. I will start deleting multiple discussion thread.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Unfinished Contract / AWOL

I was a software engineer way back 2012. I was working with one of the well known company. That was my first job in SG the problem was hindi ko nakasundo ang boss ko local. I know its unprofessional but I decided not to finish my contract and not show up the next day I was AWOL. I only for for 3 months and my contract expires in 1 year. I leave all the office related equipment they issue to me at my desk cabinet including the laptop. Wala ako iniuwi sa Pinas na company property.

I was under agency/headhunter back then. I was under E Pass back then and I expected they report my case to MOM I probably blacklisted in SG Forever. My question is is there a chance I can go back to SG as a tourist ng hindi haharangin sa Immigration ng Airport I have no plans to work in SG again.

Comments

• edited September 20
    My friend who works as immigration officer says yes there is a chance na ma deny ka.
  • Even if as a tourist? let's say 3 days?
  • @TonTon, may chance daw na maharang sabi ni @JuanDeLaCruz , I think it's better you contact ICA directly para di masayang fare tickets at reservation fees mo dito.

Linked ang systems ng mga government agencies (specially MoM at ICA).
  • @TonTon lahat ng masasagot namin dito ay puro assumption lang, pwedeng maharang ka pwedeng hindi, pwedeng ma bigyan ka pa din ng work pass pwedeng hindi.

Malalaman mo lang sagot sa tanong na yan kung susubukan mo na pumunta dito at mag apply. Sa mismong pgkakataon na nasa immigration entry point ka masasagot yung tanong mo.

Goodluck!

Admin
  • edited September 21
    @TonTon Just give a try ! You never can tell.
  • @tambay7 not looking for work. I'll just go to SG for vacation purpose :D
  • edited September 21
    not looking for work. I'll just go to SG for vacation purpose

still the same, dadaan ka pa din IO, at masasagot lang tanong mo at that moment.
  • @TonTon tama si @tambay7

Case to case basis yan, depende sa ginawang actions ng employer mo.

sample A: Kung pinersonal ka ng boss mo, maaaring ginawan ka ng report ng misconduct sa mom, or worse nireport ka sa pulis na theft or kung anung storya. The fact na iniwan mo lang laptop without signing a return slip, the can easily tell the police na ninakaw mo yung company property. wala ka din namang mapapakiktang signed document na sinoli mo yun in case nagkaroon ng interrogation. In this case, red flag ka sa IO pagdating mo.

sample B: Kung wala ka namang bearing sa company at hindi ka naging kawalan, maaaring NR nalang sila at tinag ka nalang na terminated. Sa pagkakaalam ko, 2 days MIA pede ka na agad iterminate. yan mukang me pag-asa kang makalusot.

Samantha1