If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Are you looking to buy a home instead of renting? Read this.

If you are curious to find out if you are elligible to buy a property in Singapore then read on. In Singapore foreigners are elligible to buy private condominiums. All you need is to pay a higher government tax compared to a local or those who are permanent residents of Singapore.

The best ones to start you off with are new projects that are direct from developer and those located in the prime areas of Singapore are the ones with a higher price tag. If you are looking to start your first property purchase in Singapore you might want to take a look at Parc Botannia. It will be launching in the 4th quarter of Singapore. The price for PArc Botannia is estimated to start from sgd $5XX K for its 1bedroom unit. This development is a 735 residential units made up of 1 to 5bedroom apartment. There are full facilities here to be enjoyed by all the residents.

Its location is at the doorstep of Thanggam Lrt station in Fernvale Road. it is also just 5mins to Seletar Mall where you can find lots of eateries and shopping to do.

For more information on Parc Botannia, dial 6100 8486 to or click our website for its floorplan, Parc Botannia location and updated price.

Visit PropertyNew for other projects.