If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

I need a master bedroom to move in October / 1st week of November (for single occupancy only)

I am looking po for a master bedroom to stay starting October (preferably with Pinoys).
I prefer the following:
- few people in the house
- no family/kids and quiet environment
- strictly no smoking and non-smokers in the house as I have allergy
- has aircon, bed and toilet
- has wifi, can cook, do laundry
- sana po malapit sa mrt or pwedeng walking distance, will consider few bus stops away
Move-in date in October. Please let me know.
Thank you very much!!!

Comments

• Still looking for master bedroom, move-in October
  • Masters Bedroom with attached bathroom and Common Room for Rent @ Blk 54 New Upper Changi Road

- Single or Couple or Friends
    - $1170/month (Masters) / $840/month (Common) exclusive of PUB and WiFi equally shared
    - 5-7 mins walk to Tanah Merah mrt
    - 1 bus stop away from Tanah Merah MRT
    - 5 mins to hawker centers, wet market, clinic and 24hrs Fairprice
    - With direct bus to Changi Airport, Expo or Changi Business Park
    - Visitors are allowed and no owner staying
    - Move in date : August 1, 2017
    - Please contact Allan @ 8371 7232 or Ivy @ 8822 0184

https://goo.gl/maps/h8FgUpHeov22
  • We are looking for pinoy to occupy our spacious Masters Bedroom in our newly rented HDB unit @ Pasir ris Drive 4

Flat not crowded (total of 4persons to include you)
    Room furnished with queen size bed, built-in-cabinet/dresser, A/C and electric fan
    Can cook and do laundry

Infront of bus stop : 3, 3A, 17
    5mins walk to bus stop : 5, 6, 89
    2 bus stops away from wet market, giant and kopitiams
    3 bus stops away from Pasir Ris interchange

One month advance, one month deposit
    No agents fee
    PUB/Internet will be shared equally to the tenants

Availability : Immediate
    Price : $900.00
    For more info, please contact : 9321 7214 or 8386 5049
  • Still looking for master bedroom