I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Advice sa pag-exit guys. Neeed help

Hello guys! I have a pending pass application (it is on its 6th day) and unfortunately my tourist pass will end on the 29th. I have booked my RT to Manila on the 28th and I am planning to exit along with my friend on Wednesday at Batam, Indonesia. I've got lots of questions and I need some advices.

1. Would it be a problem since I also applied for an extension at ICA? Would the immigration see that and I might be off loaded/hold?

2. Is i safe to exit at Indonesia? Or it is better to exit at Malaysia? Or better in the PH na lang?

3. With only 2 days left before my flight to PH and a day left before my tourist pass expires, is it a reason for us to be acused and not be allowed to enter Indo?

I am just really worried guys. We are both carrying tourist pass only and as whatbI've read it is better to be accompanied by an S-pass holder when trying to exit to other countries. Thank you all!

Comments

• Hi @joeybear
    Below some pieces of advice.

Hello guys! I have a pending pass application (it is on its 6th day) and unfortunately my tourist pass will end on the 29th. I have booked my RT to Manila on the 28th and I am planning to exit along with my friend on Wednesday at Batam, Indonesia. I've got lots of questions and I need some advices.

1. Would it be a problem since I also applied for an extension at ICA? Would the immigration see that and I might be off loaded/hold?
    AS LONG AS YOU STAYED IN SINGAPORE LEGALLY, THERE'S SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM.
    2. Is i safe to exit at Indonesia? Or it is better to exit at Malaysia? Or better in the PH na lang?
    IT DEPENDS, YOU CAN NEVER TELL. IF I WERE YOU, WOULD PREFER MALAYSIA. IF YOU EXIT TO PINAS, WOULD BE TOUGHER FOR YOU ALTHOUGH IT'S SAFER.
    3. With only 2 days left before my flight to PH and a day left before my tourist pass expires, is it a reason for us to be acused and not be allowed to enter Indo?
    SHOULD BE OKAY!
    I am just really worried guys. We are both carrying tourist pass only and as whatbI've read it is better to be accompanied by an S-pass holder when trying to exit to other countries. Thank you all!
    A COMPANION WITH YOU IS BETTER! IF POSSIBLE.
    ALL THE BEST! GOD BLESS
  • @carpejem Maraming salamat sa pag sagot kababayan! Sana mabigyan ulit ako ng 30 days pagbalik ko ng SG. Thank you so mich
  • Ingat po sa pag exit sa batam. Ang daming horrible stories tungkol sa io nila.
  • @goblinsbride ay totoo po ba? Like what po? Mas matindi pa pala duon kesa sa Malaysia?
  • @joeybear alam na kasi nila ang kalakaran na pag-exit lang din ang purpose mo dyan. Mag book ka nalang ng 5-star hotel para dika pag dudahan.
  • @joeybear delikado gagawin mo baka di ka nila papasukin dto sa SG
  • Update guys: So far okay naman, wala naman tinanong sakin sa immigration. Nabigyan din ako another 30 days para mag-stay! :)
  • @joeybear welcom back! God is good. pinagpala ka!
  • Na-reject naman S-pass ko. Hay. Sana i-appeal ng company. :neutral:
  • Oh hala. Sad to hear that. Ano daw po reason? Nakausap mo na po yung company? Anong field ka po? IT ba? Sana i-appeal agad. @joeybear
  • Sana nga i-appeal :( Nope, F&B po. Pero kasi graduate ako ng Nursing but with 7 years experience in F&B di ko alam of yun ba naging reason. Hay sana i-appeal. May payment ba ulit pag nag appeal? I mean magbabayad ba ulit ang company?
  • edited October 2017
    May nabasa ako, not sure if dito or saa ibang forum, na sabi, may factor daw if yung tinapos mo is related sa work na inapplyan mo for pass.

Wala naman po nabanggit dito na need magbayad ulit http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/s-pass/appeal-a-rejected-application
  • @joeybear move on and cheers! unless agency ka nag-apply may bayad siguro ang appeal. hehe
    Claim for approval nalang, baka may lacking lang! God bless
  • Mga sir any advice kung magKL then SG po kme, we will be both travelling back to SG for the processing of our documents regarding sa pass po, kakapasa lang po kasi ng IPA namin, and while waiting bumalik po kme muna ng pinas para maghintay, now na naaprove na what po ba is the best way to get back to SG without rising any suspicions. Maraming salamat po.
  • Hello @chant_master! congrats sa approved na pass! okay lang naman daw dumaan sa kl basta alam mo ano sasabihin mo sa ph io.

pero yung iba dito, ang ginagawa is sa ibang bansa other than MY dumadaan. Lalo na pag kakagaling lang nila ng sg tapos medyo matagal sila nag-stay dun. Kasi baka paghinalaan na babalik ulit ng sg pagdating ng kl. siguro mas safe pag ganon. may nag-suggest dito dati na dumaan ng either hk, vietnam or bangkok before going back sa sg.
  • balak ko lang po kasi sabhin sana na mai reunion and etc. plausible po kaya yun na reason? and