I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

AIC Approval Waiting Period

Hello to everyone! Good day! Bago lang po ako sa group na ito. Gusto ko lang po sanang malaman if you have any idea how long I should wait or what is the normal waiting time po for my AIC permit to be approved po. I applied through an agency here in the Philppines and after po I got the confirmation that ako po ung napili ng employer after ng interview, I was advised to wait for the AIC approval before we can proceed with the next steps. Its been over one month na po since I received that advise, although halos ever week naguupdate naman po yung agency na waiting padin po for approval and usually within 2 months po talaga waiting time for that, gusto ko lang po sana iconfirm with everyone if this is really the standard waiting time po for the AIC approval. I hope you can enlighten me in this matter. Thank you very much!

Comments

• @angelieee Pardon me, is AIC for Extensive care or caregiver ? Work passes usually have IPA. I'm not sure baka pre requisite yan ng Work Pass mo ( so usually ang waiting at about 6-8weeks). Example approved na AIC permit mo + meron ka pang Work pass na hihintayin as stated above.
  • Hi @carpejem, truly appreciate your response. I am a licensed Physical Therapist here in PH but since may licensure din po ang SG, I applied as a therapist assistant po muna, Tapos yan po ang sabi sakin ng agency after passing the iterview, inaantay po approval ng AIC permit. Pwede pong malaman kung ano po ang IPA? Thank you very much.
  • @angelieee okay, once AIC approved , madali narin siguro ma-apply ng Pass.
    For In-principle Agreement (IPA) for foreign workers, you may refer below info.
    http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-permit-for-foreign-worker/sector-specific-rules/in-principle-approval

In-principle approval (IPA) for foreign worker
    You will get an in-principle approval if your Work Permit application is approved.

What is in-principle approval

An in-principle approval (IPA) is one of the requirements for getting foreign workers to Singapore.

You will get an IPA letter when your Work Permit application is approved.

The validity of the IPA will be mentioned in the letter. This is the window you have to bring the foreign worker to Singapore.

To check the validity of an IPA, use Work Permit or IPA Validity Check via WP Online (Non-login).

Extend an IPA

Processing time: Immediate

You can extend the IPA for up to 1 month if you need more time. You are allowed to extend the IPA only once.

To extend an IPA, log in to WP Online to make the request at least 1 week before the IPA expires.

If approved, you can print the extended IPA online.
  • Thank you for all these info, @carpejem. Truly appreciate all your help. Thank you very much.
  • Hi @angelieee, I am hoping you could still see this comment even if this post is from few years back. I am currently on the same situation right now (waiting for AIC approval), I was wondering if you could advise me the time frame or the exact number of days it took for your AIC to get approved? Your response is greatly appreciated!