To all who are posting for their company Products or Services. Please consolidate it only in 1 Post. I will start deleting multiple discussion thread.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

1-Bedroom Apartment + Full-Facilities Condo @ Farrer Park! Short Term, Avail. Immed

Rare apartment in PERFECT city location for short term rent (available immediately for 3-4 months). No agent fees ;)

Ideal for people who love convenience & enjoy condo facilities. Stone's throw away (literally) to shopping mall with cinema, and walk to Farrer Park MRT Station. Multiple buses go to different parts of town.

The Space
You have the entire apartment to yourself during your entire stay. Enjoy full condo facilities (i.e. swimming pool & gym)
- Spacious 1 bedroom apartment, 570 sqft
- Kichenette
- Washer
- Dryer
- Fridge

Location & Getting Around
This apartment is at City Square Residences, right across the shopping mall and Farrer Park train station. You are 2 train stops away from Dhoby Ghaut train station, one of the major interchanges in Singapore. We are literally right at the city edge!
- 10 seconds' walk to City Square Mall (NTUC, Daiso, Watsons/Guardian, Starbucks, Cinema, etc.)
- At Farrer Park MRT Station
- 2 stops to Dhoby Ghaut Station
- 3 minutes to Mustafa 24 hour mall

Trust me, you'll love the location, as well as the space + condo facilities! $2900/month. Call or SMS 91878924 to find out more ;)