To all who are posting for their company Products or Services. Please consolidate it only in 1 Post. I will start deleting multiple discussion thread.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

3-Bedroom Apartment for Sharing @ Spottiswoode Park Road, Avail. Immed. (Whole Unit)

The Space
Entire apartment available for rent at Block 105, Spottiswoode Park Road. Very spacious (1330 sqft), with plenty of breeze and sunlight!

- 3 bedrooms (2 common + 1 master)
- 2 toilets
- 2 living rooms
- 1 full kitchen

Apartment can take up to 6 people. You can share this space with your friends, or enjoy the entire place with your family.

Full Furnishing
- 3 Queen beds + queen-size mattresses
- TV
- Sofa set, coffee table
- Brand new dining set + 4 dining chairs
- Brand new big Samsung fridge + dual cooling system
- Washer
- Dryer
- Etc.

If you require furnishing options, feel free to let me know.

Right at city centre. Ideal for SGH employees (nurses, professionals), or for people who work in the CBD or surrounding areas. Walking distance to Outram Park MRT station.

Call or SMS me at 91878924 for a non-obligation discussion. Save on agent fees ;)

4.jpeg 163.3K
1.jpeg 217.9K
2.jpeg 216.3K
3.jpeg 170.1K