If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Circle line mrt (Lorong chuan) affordable aircon room available now!

* 4-bedroom HDB unit but only 4 occupants (owner not staying in the flat).

* only 5mins walk to Lorong Chuan mrt, bus stop also very near . Convenient and very accessible location wherever your workplace may be (also within 10mins walk to NEX mall, have 24hrs Fairprice, Courts, Shaw theaters and food junction, etc).

*owned by Filipino couple not rented thus NO AGENT FEE and NO worries of lease expiration.

*can cook and do laundry, spacious living room have TFC and fast Fiber WiFi. Very clean aircon room with fan and queen size bed. (can change to double deck if needed)

*only $680~690 for single occupancy, ($750 if double ). Fiber WiFi and PUB will be divided equally among tenants (monthly PUB roughly sg30~40 per head a month)

* professional female tenants only, NO couples please

*Available immediately . NO TRANSIENTS /NO SHORT TERM STAY. Call or SMS 92336044 if interested