If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Amber 45 Brand New Freehold Condo By UOL

Residential houses are not the only companies to appear near institution areas yet an entire wide variety of them. 45 Amber is likewise near Parkway Parade, Katong Shopping Centre and also 112 Katong all prominent shopping mall in the location.

Amber 45 homes is come up with silent rooms to research, energetic rooms to work out as well as huge rooms to hang out.

Amber 45 Condo is a brand name brand-new advancement established by reliable designer UOL Group, centrally situated along Amber Road, District 15, Singapore. New condominium at 45 Amber Road is anticipated to be the biggest household advancement in the location with the approximated TOP in 2020.

The website of Amber 45 come down on the previous freehold land of Ban Nee Chen Nursery that has to do with 70,000 sqft. With the accumulation proportion of 2.0, there will certainly be 190 apartment or condos on a thorough Floor Plans with a myriad of Resort-like Facilities.

Amber 45 Condo comes as one of one of the most very popular homes with one of the most prime place - right in the heart of Marine Parade as well as the Tanjong Katong location. Future citizens could delight in the outstanding connection to East Coast Park along with several of dining establishments, going shopping malls along Tanjong Katong Road.

Find out more about on this development, Call Amber 45 By UOL Showflat Hotline (+65) 6100 8806 for more information now.