If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Common Room Available near Ang Mo Kio MRT

Permission to Post

Kamusta po!

Hanap mo ba ay RELAX sa bahay pagkatapos ng trabaho?
Yung TAHIMIK, dahil konti lang kayo at may KUMPLETONG gamit?
Gusto mo ba ng housemate na MATIPID AT MASINOP sa bahay?
Gusto mo ba ng malapit sa MRT, yung tipong lakad lang at accessible sa Red line, Yellow line at Purple line para di ka nalalate (relate ako dyan).
Kung yan ang hanap mo, baka ikaw na ang aming hinahanap.

We are looking for two (2) female housemates to occupy our common room with AC
Can do cooking and laundry
Only 5 people in the house
3 people sharing in common toilet with heater
10 minutes walk to Ang Mo Kio MRT
1 bus stop to Ang Mo Kio MRT and/ or 4 stops to Bishan MRT and few stops to Seranggoon MRT
Near Christ the King Church
Near Wet Market and Hawkers
Near Bishan/Ang Mo Kio PARK
Available on February 27

$760 ONLY!!
NO AGENT FEE!!!
PUB and Wifi to be divided equally
One month deposit (upon confirmation), and one month advance (upon move in)

Please contact me at 9007-8431 / 9109-9253 (call /message/ whatsapp)