If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Available now! Spacious and Clean Room for Rent (Single, Couple, Sharing)

Looking for peaceful, quiet, and descent housemates?
Room For Rent @ Block 403 Bedok North Avenue 3 ( 5 Mins walk to Bedok Central, 5 mins to Bedok Reservoir MRT Station)
1 Rooms is immediately available for rent. Move In anytime.
Details:
Room is ideal for sharing for 2 or couple, or single occupancy, furnished with bunk bed or double bed for Couple,
Large wardrobe and newly installed AC (Inverter so tipid)

Block is Right Bus Stop, accessible to any area in Sg, including express bus to China Town, Jurong,Woodlands, Tampines and Hougang. etc.
Very convenient walk to the Bedok Point, Bedok Mall and Bedok MRT and Bedok Bus Interchange.
Place is clean and tidy, quiet place to rest and sleep after long hours of work as we only keep minimum occupants to share the place
Facilities in the unit:
AC in bedroom, washing machine, kitchen cabinet with built-in stove, microwave, fridge, water heater in the bathroom, Fiber wifi, Flat TV with Starhub TV in Living Area, stereo component.

5 Mins walk to Bus Interchange
short walking distance to Hawkers
short walking distance to Bedok Heart (Community Center), New Gym, Swimming pools
8 Mins walk to ABC, Fairprice and Sheng Siong Supermarket

Rent Details:
Filipinos Only
One person occupant in room @ $650 for female or male
Two Person Occupant in room @ $750 for couple or sharing
Exclusive of City Services ( Sharing even split. Divided by the number of adults in the house. ) About $40-50/mo
Free WIFI ( Fiber )
Air-condition units are newly purchased by owner (inverter Type), Tipid sa PUB at super ginaw sa room
Cooking: Cooking Allowed
Washing Machine: Shared
1 month advance, 1 month deposit
No agent fee.
Maganda at tahimik, accessible sa lahat.
Call me for viewing, NICK @ 85316552

Transient for one month? give me a call and we'll talk about it.

Comments