If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Just across AMK Hub Mall / Ang Mo Kio MRT - Female Bedspace $320

Walk only thru covered pathway from Ang Mo Kio Hub & Ang Mo Kio MRT.

You will be sharing with 2 humble ladies at Master Bedroom with attached toilet for your convenience.

Total of 5 pax in the flat (You, Jing, Dian, Ana, & Me as "Rey"), All Filipino, All Professionals, All working as daytime hours.

We've been staying in the flat for many years as we are renting direct to the owner with NO contract (Mahirap palipat lipat).

Pub & Wifi will be equally shared among the 5 of us which is ranging $40 - $60.

At home na at home ka lang while watching at the living room with TFC & GMA channels, & more.

Unit is fully furnished (with Air-con, Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Oven Toaster, Gas stove (free gas), & etc.)

Quarterly Air-con cleaning & house maintenance will be handled by the main tenant @ no extra cost.

Our place is conveniently accessible & surrounded with the following:

NTUC Fairprice, Giant, Mini mart, Wet Market

McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts, Hawker/Foodcourt

Swimming Complex, Christ the King Church

*We require 1 month security deposit on confirmation & 1 month advance upon move in.

The space will be available for occupancy on March 31 or April 1, 2018.

For immediate inquiries, call/sms 91089705. (also reachable tru Viber & Whatsapp)

Thank you =D

Some Tags: Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Yio Chu Kang, Toa Payoh, Khatib, Yishun, Marymount