If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

2 Spacious AC Common Room for Rent

2 Spacious AC Common Rooms for Rent - SINGLE Occupancy

Big and Spacious Aircon rooms (looking for Filipino housemates)
With big built in wardrobe
Room #1 with Queen sized bed
Room #2 with Super Single bed
Bus stop beside block (less than a minute walk)
1 bus stop to Hougang Mrt or 10 minute walk
12 minute walk to Church of Blessed Nativity
Near wet market, ntuc, Coffee shop besides the block
High Floor
All Filipino professional housemates (normal office hours)
Can cook and do laundry
Pub/Wifi EXCLUDED and will be equally shared
Common toilet will only be shared by 2 persons (including you)
Total of 4 persons in the flat only
1 month advance rental and 1 month deposit
Availability end March 2018 or 1 April 2018

For SINGLE OCCUPANCY only $650

For inquiries/viewing please sms/viber/watsapp 82690717