If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Urgent Hiring: C# .net developer

edited April 19 in Job Openings
Responsibilities:
* Participate in the development and support of a customized system (C# .net platform)
* Participate in the development and support of Navision ERP and other systems for each Group company
* Generate Business Requirement and Training documents
* Perform Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
* Conduct training for internal staff
* Responsible for quality of deliverables and user satisfaction
* Deliver good technical user support and service and ensure proper follow up
* Support other ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when required

Requirements :
* Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
* At least 2 years experience in C# programming language
* Experience in Microsoft Dynamic NAV ERP systems development is preferred
* Independent and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication & reporting skills
* Able to work in a team
* Willing to travel inter-state and overseas where required
Full-time / permanent position
Will be stationed in Singapore

For interested applicants, please send your CV's to: [email protected] or [email protected]

Comments