If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

COMMON ROOM AVAILABLE

Mga Kabayans,

Para sa magandang pasok ng taon 2018.

*Walang Hassle sa Agent Fee, One month Advance lang po ang kailangan natin kabayan. At naghahanap ng makaksama sa pag-abot ng mga pangarap sa buhay.

Anung bang meron to:

Lokasyon:
FERNVALE LANE Singapore 792403
Fern Spring at Sengkang Singapore

Gamit:
- malaking sala dahil eto po ay 5-RM DBS type
- may Air Con
- Single bed with built in cabinets.
- Washer/Oven, etc.
- May TV sa sala and room

Bus na pede sakyan:
- diretsong bus papuntang Seranggon MRT/Circle Line/Paya Lebar MRT @ Suntec Mall (70,70M,103,103M) @ the back of the block,
- diretsong bus papuntang Bedok / Kembangan MRT @ the back of the blk (854,854M)
- diretsong bus papuntang Yiu Cho Kang MRT thru bus (70/70M) - just need to cross on other side of the road.
- diretsong bus papuntang Sengkang MRT (163, 163M) @ the front of the block
- direstsong bus papuntang AMK MRT(50) @ the back side of the block. 5mins Walk
- diretsong bus to Sengkang Community Club or AMK hub thru Bus (50)
- diretsong bus to the Sengkang General Hospital thru Bus (50) - to open my Mid-year 2018.
- diretsong LRT to Sengkang MRT thru Fernvale LRT

Amenities na malapit sa lugar:
- malapit sa Seletar Mall (https://www.theseletarmall.com) with Fair Price (Finest), GV movie house, etc.
- malapit sa GreenwichV Mall with Cold Storage, Anytime Fitness. 7mins walk. (http://www.greenwichv.com.sg/ )
- malapit po sa Church (St. Vincent De Paul). 10mins walk or 2 Bus stops

Para kanino ba to, pede?:
- for Single Female/Male with valid work pass

Kelan Pede: 28 April 2018 Onwards
Magkano : 680

PUB/Internet : Inclusive

Iba pang detalye: Ang flat po ay sariling pagmamayari na yung lingkod ksama ng aking asawa at 2 dalaga. And magiging previous tenant po ay allis na after 8 years na ksama namin sa dahilan na nkabili na sariling flat.

** Sa mga detalye, sms/twag lng po sa numerong 9616 3557 **

Maraming Salamat...