If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

2-Bedroom Condo Unit. Available 1 Room with Attached own Bathroom. Newly built Condo (TOP 2016).

Fully Furnished Condo room with attached toilet and balcony for rent starting 30th September 2018.

Details:
- Condo Name: Kensington Square (2 Jalan Lokam)
- Bus direct to City/ Marina (bus 70/70M)
- 3 stops to Serangoon MRT, 10 minute walk to Bartley MRT
- No Agents Fee
- Staying with friendly Filipino couple.
- Fully furnished Condo Room with attached toilet, queen-sized bed, dresser and own balcony.
- garden view to pool
- Condo facilities: Swimming pool, bbq pit, clubhouse, gym and security
- Condo unit is 2 floors/ 2 rooms 3 toilets (Penthouse setup). 900 sq ft total area.
- Each room has its own attached toilet and we have a 3rd toilet (at the living room) for visitors
- Giant supermarket ,clinic, restaurants, massage, and lot more at Ground Flr. level.
- TFC, GMA, Wifi and PUB evenly shared monthly.
- Looking for couple only
- No smoking
- Visitors allowed
- Best price in the market, S$1100 only. 1 month advance, 1 month deposit.
KS1.jpg 138.3K
KS5.jpg 142.8K
KS3.jpg 31.3K
KS2.jpg 32.6K
KS4.jpg 53K

Comments