If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

EW2/DT32, 240 Tampines-Master Rm for 1 Female- $850 All in, no agents fee, covered walkway to MRT

Looking for : 1 Female professional to occupy spacious Master room

Master room :
• Spacious master room with attached toilet / bath / shower heater / new aircon unit
• Spacious cupboard
• Queen size bed
• Study table

Facilities:
• Free wifi
• Inclusive of PUB
• Can cook
• Visitors allowed (with reasonable and clear description of visitor)

The unit
• Female environment (2 female + 1 little boy)
o Share unit with 1 Mommy, 1 Female IT professional, 1 toddler attending school
• Complete privacy

Address : 240 Tampines St. 21
Convenience :
• Tampines MRT - EW2/DT32
• Bus interchange
• Covered walk path from unit to MRT & Interchange - rain or shine no problem
• Direct bus #27 to Changi airport 3 stops, 15 mins travel only
• Supermarket / Wet market
o Wet market / fresh produce – across the road
o 24 hrs Shieng Siong across the block
o Cold storage at Tampines One mall – walking distance