Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Khatib Master bedroom for rent mga kabayan

Master bedroom for rent mga kabayan.

-Spacious yung buong bahay ✔
-With 2 professionals and mababait na pinoy ✔
-Very Convenient sa lahat, Sheng shong, Fairprice, Hawker, Atm, Mcdo,Kfc,Furniture shops, Palengke at pinakamalupet 5 minutes walk to KHATIB MRT
-Available for solo/couple ✔
-Near yishun stadium and gym para sa mga healthy living ✔
-Hotel room style ang design ng kwarto ✔
-Standard house rule ✔
.visitor allowed
.no schedule for laundry
.regular cleaning schedule (syempre para malinis at komportable tirahan ang bahay)
.heavy cooking pwedeng pwede yan
-Newly replaced ang aircon kaya sobrang lamig at tipid sa kuryente ✔
-Madaming cabinets for kitchen/Cooking equipments ✔

What else are looking for? Tara na!
Move in date: 01 Aug 2018
For any inquiry feel free to Message or Call me kabayan! 9650 2274