If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

The Addition By Oxley | Freehold Condominium at Potong Pasir

The Addition By Oxley Apartment is additionally purposefully situated with numerous shopping center situated around around. For instance, the prominent Poiz Centre in addition to The Place Shoppes lie close to The Addition. The Addition Estate Apartment is additionally situated close to Bidadari Park where lots of exterior family members are offered for homeowners to invest some high quality time with their household.

For those that are taking public transportation, there are a number of buses offered along Potong Pasir Roadway and also Serangoon Roadway. When it comes to those that are driving, THE ADDITION is very easy obtainable to Frying pan Island Expressway (PIE) as well as Central Expressway (CTE).

The Addition Apartment close to Schools and also Academic Establishments such as St. Andrews Junior College, Pei Chun Public College, Cedar Key Institution, Maris Stella Senior High School, St.Gabriel's High school, Paya Lebar Methodist Institution, as well as Stamford Amercian International Institution.