If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

MpowerJobz - POSSIBLE SCAM

My criteria flagging an agency as scam:

1. If they are requiring you for any amount to start the process, that is already a scam. Always trust your skills in looking for jobs
2. Check the company and the person who e-mail you in Linkedin, for instance, this company (Mpower Jobz) has only 1 employee working. How amazing to operate a large recruiting agency with only 1 employee.
3.If happens they look credible in linkedin and still require payments, seek for other advise either here in pinoysg or other forum.

Comments

• Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings From Mpowerjobz.com,

Mpower Team Consists Of 250 Plus Professionals, Since We Are Into Direct Recruitment Of Various Confidential & Unadvertised Offers, Our Teams Linkedin Accounts Have Been Disabled To Take Care Of Privacy Of The Clients And To Prevent Receiving Irrelevant Profiles.

Our Official Linkedin Account- https://www.linkedin.com/in/mpower-jobz-9b8366140/

Our Official FB Account - https://www.facebook.com/mpowerjob/

Mpowerjobz.com Is A Registered & Reputed Entity. Based On Our Client’s Requirements And Thorough Evaluation By Our Team Of Experts Would Only Reach Out To Selective Pre Short-Listed Profiles. Mpowerjobz Is The Right Platform To Seek The Right Career Upgrade For Senior Management Profiles.

Here With Our Personalized Hiring Process, We Work As An Exclusive Consultant In Minimizing Professional Time And Effort And In Assisting With The Best Offer. When Refer To General Recruitment Process, Basis Clients Requirement, Couple Of Profiles Will Be Lined Up For The Position, There Is No Personalization To Any Job Aspirant, But In Our Process, On Professionals Behalf We Work And Coordinate With Various Clients On Constant Basis In Assisting With The Best. Irrespective Of Services Rendered, Efforts, Time Etc... In Case If We Fail, As Per Terms Of The Process, We Go Ahead And Reverse Charges, We Take Complete Liability And Responsibility Of End Outcome.

The Initial Fee, Is To Get Value Added Service And In Taking Care Of Complete Personalized Hiring Process, To Enhance Profile And To Take Care Of Back Ground Verification, We Will Take The Help Two Global Firms, Post Going Through The Interview Process With Prospective Employers, If Nothing Materializes,The Charges Will Be Refunded Back.

We have Been Operational From Last Fifteen Plus Years, Each Of Our Consultant Comes With 8 To 10 Years Of Global Exposure, In Any Given Month Each Consultants Exposure Is Limited To 3 To 5 Senior Professionals, Wherein Each Consultant Carries The Complete Responsibility And Exclusively Work Assigned Professional.

Being A Global Executive Search Firm, Since We Have Many Channelled Clients In All Leading Markets, With Our Personalized Process, For Sure We Help With Best Of Best From Your Preferred Market, In Case If We Fail, As Per Terms Of The Process We Go Ahead And Reverse The Charges. We Don’t Risk Our Reputation And Market Credibility For The Matter Of Few USD.

MpowerJobz.com is part of MSOURCE RECRUITMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, it got listed on MCA(Ministry Of Corporate Affairs), ours is a registered company.

You May Follow below URL In Seeing Our Registration.

Name Is- MSOURCE RECRUITMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED

http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/showCheckCompanyName.do

image.png

Regards,

Mpower Support Team

Find Better & Go Higher With Mpowerjobz.com..!

+91 40 4256 8888 Website- https://mpowerjobz.com/
  • DEAR, RECRUITING AGENT.
    I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT, I HAD MADE A PAYMENT RUPEES 30000 SINCE END OF NOVEMBER 2018 FOR THE POST OF HVAC HEAD IN SOUTH AFRICA. I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU SEVERAL TIMES UNFORTUNATELY NOBODY HAS TAKEN MY PHONE AS WELL AS I SENT AN EMAIL TO YOUR HR DEPARTMENT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING PERIODICALLY. SO AM GOING FOR THE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOUR FIRM THIS IS AN INFORMATION. AM GO FOR REGISTER A COMPLAINT TO THE MINISTRY OF MANPOWER EXTERNAL DEPARTMENT SOONLY.

• Dear Team,

Greetings From Mpower Legal Team,

This Is Rishi Charan Singh, Sr Legal Adviser To Mpowerjobz (Msource Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd).

Your General Baseless Comment About Mpowerjobz.com Is Defaming & Degrading Our Clients Market Reputation & Reliability.
    Our Client Has Got Vast Global Exposure And Business Association With Leading Clients In The Global Markets, Our Client Has Engaged Best Of Resources, Who Are Sincerely & Dedicatedly Working Towards Global Recruitment Needs, Serving Clients In The Global Markets.

To Remind You, Posting Defamatory Content Is A Punishable Offence Under Section 499 Of IPC (Indian Penal Code), We Recommend You To Delete Off Your Defamatory Comment.

Mpowerjobz.Com Is Part Of Msource Recruitment Services Private Limited, Listed On MCA(Ministry Of Corporate Affairs).
    MCA URL - http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/homepage.html
    CIN- U74999TG2016PTC113502 / GST Registration Number- 36AAKCM7236K1Z0

If You Need Any Further Clarification, Please Feel Free To Reach Us On [email protected] Or On [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

Rishi Charan Singh Thakur

Sr Legal Adviser

Mpowerjobz (Msource Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd))
  • Lol pure stup*d*ty , instead of settling it peacefully with complainer, you threaten with legal sh*t scary tactics.
  • What the hell, so amature. You created an account with such name and profile pic with legal complicance stuff? You just shown what type of company you are. Like @sg_pr said, you should have settled it peacefully with the poster. I'm guessing you might have done the same scare tactic approach to the owner of this site to take down this article. Get a life man.
  • Dear makisig,Kebs & Sg_pr,

Greetings From Mpower,

Hope You Read The Whole Content Of Our Reply, We Have Given All The Required Contact Information To Reach Us, But Where As, There Is No Means Of Information To Reach The Person Who Posted General Comment, The General Comment, In Reality, Is Defaming/Degrading A Registered Entity.

If You Can Be Of Help In Tracing Contact Information Of The Person Who Posted This Comment, Please Let Us Know, We Will Be Glad To Sort This In Smooth Way.

Likewise, For Any Support/Assistance/Clarification... You May Always Reach Us On Below Contact Information.

[email protected] Or On [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

Rishi Charan Singh Thakur

Sr Legal Adviser

Mpowerjobz (Msource Recruitment Services Pvt Ltd)
  • legalhead a.k.a keyboard warrior