If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Master or Common Room for Rent walking distance from Serangoon MRT / Nex Mall avail 16th Dec

Master or Common Room for Rent walking distance from Serangoon MRT / Nex Mall
Pwede lumipat on 16th Dec 2018 (Sunday)

for solo male or female/ couple /2 females

Master Price: 1,040 SGD
Common room Price: 780 SGD

1 month advance, 1 month deposit - pwede pagusapan ang deposit
No agent fee
No aircon restriction
pwede magluto
visitors are allowed
equally divided ang pub & net (nakalagay sa ref ang bills for transparency)
May TFC and Net
Dahil malapit sa NEX mall, pwede mag last full show lagi sa sinehan

Key Notes:
no smoking
You will be staying with my family (me, my wife, 1 toddler, 1 baby and our ate) -- Pero balik pa nila sa May 2019.
Reason for looking: mag condo na old housemate namin
actual pics ng Master room

contact me at:
Ninoy

Salamat kabayan!

Comments