If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Master bedroom/Common Room - Very spacious 5-storey condo/villa available for immediate occupancy

1. very spacious, quiet and close to nature and very private; fully furnished; own bathroom with hot shower facing nature
  2. closest MRT stations: Yio Chu Kang and Ang Mo Kio station
  3. bus nos: 163, 855, 860, 265 138
  4. close to offices like Apple, ST Engineering, Sanden, UE Bizhub
  5. very accessible to nature parks like Ang Mo Kio-Bishan park, Upper and Lower Peirce Reservoir, Macritchie Reservoir
  6. wifi provided, cooking allowed, 2x a month cleaner provided, regular ACU maintenance
  7. 24/7 security, own private parking space, swimming pool, gym
  8. view to see how you can live and indulge luxuriously at a very affordable rate
  9. Master Room $900 for 1pax | Common Room $750 for 1pax
If interested, you may call or text me 93801772 -Jessica

Comments