If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Blk 675C Yishun Ave 4 - common room & master room for rent

Blk 675C Yishun Ave 4 (new flat)
1 common room and 1 master room for rent

walking distance to SAFRA, Mcdonalds
walking distance to 24 hr Shengshong and Foodcourt
beside Wisteria mall - NTUC fairprice, Anytime Fitness, Kopitiam, Yoshinoya, LongJohn Silver, PizzaHut, etc

5 mins away to KTPH, Yishun Community Hospital, Polyclinic
3 bus stops to yishun mrt and northpoint mall
furnished and free wifi

non aircon
pub equally shared

suitable for single or 2 pax
can do simple cooking

single occupancy common room at $550
2pax at $650

single occupancy master room at $750
2 pax at $850

**no agent fee