I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Compliment your CPF Life with an Annuity Plan

edited February 2019 in Uncategorized Topics
Hi Guys,

Chester here again, I'm here to give you guys a quick overview of an annuity plan that can compliment your CPF Life.

What is an annuity plan, basically po yung annuity plan is a platform that gives you a constant or inflated payout annually (yess may offer po na inflated payout to battle inflation in the near future) after you reach your retirement age or chosen retirement age (the earlier you choose your retirement age the lesser the payout po kasi it needs some time to accumulate interest for the target amount for your chosen pay-out, so mas okay po if you'll give it more time to accumulate interest or its best to get an annuity plan earlier).

The objective of an Annuity Plan is to help you enjoy your retirement and help you out if you out-lived your resources or live longer than you expect. Misan po problema naten is outliving our resources, and its quite common po back in PH and even here in SG, a lot of people outlive their resources and spend the rest of their life working and eventually die without even experiencing being financially free.

The Government help us by giving us an Annuity Plan which is our CPF Life but if you would read my previous forum, makikita po naten na medyo mababa yung payout ng CPF Life, so to solve this conflict is to either maximize your CPF by Investing it to safe funds, or get another Annuity Plan that will compliment your CPF life.

The best thing about Annuity Plans are its Guaranteed (opo I repeat its GUARANTEED) The premiums are not Invested but its being put into Participating Safe Funds (dito po nag eaearn ng interest yung policy nyo to reach the target pay-out once you reach retirement age)

The premiums for your annuity plan will depend on how old you are, the older you are the premiums would be higher since mas malapit napo yung retirement age nyo and bigger amounts are needed to hit your chosen pay-out, so basically mas okay po to get annuity plan as early as possible since dahan dahan po naten mabuibuild up yung account nyo at more years to accumulate interest before pay-out.
You'd rather put some savings on annuity plans if ever nag sasave po kayo ng pera sa bangko since its guaranteed and gives higher payouts with a form of protection.

Yun lang po guys, try to reconsider your retirement and carefully plan your road to being financially free!

If ever you still need any more information don't hesitate to contact me (free financial consultation po! yes FREE!)

We always based the proposed plans based on the needs and analysis of our clients to make sure that planning for your retirement wouldn't take such a toll on your daily expenses.

Chester Financial Planner
8766-7369
[email protected]