I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Retirement Planning: Our kids are not investment!

Hi Chester, here again, to give you guys information on how to do proper planning for your retirement, nowadays we invest so much on our kids and there's nothing wrong about that it's just that we invest a lot that we don't actually put anything for ourselves and in our future. We always have a mentality that our kids are investments but our kids are there own investment, I mean good for us if our children really do help us back when the time comes, but this is because of gratitude and not because they have the obligation to do so (utang loob

Going back on retirement, how can we possibly attain the flexibility of retirement? how can you say that you've attained the stage of your life being financially free?

Currently, the government of Singapore provides us with our own Annuity Plan called CPF Life(Yay Forced Retirement). But if you've read my previous forum regarding about CPF Life you'll see that it has its own limitations. Payments are a bit low if you don't hit a specific amount in your OA and SA accounts, at the same time the only time the CPF Life payout is when you hit age 65 yrs old, the worst is yet to come as the government plans to push this age into 66 yrs old our higher for the next few years because they want to battle " INFLATION " we both know that this is a bit off since inflation here in Singapore is as low as 3%. So pushing the retirement age because of this is really not a strong justification. It means we're forced in a situation to retire at a late age.

The main issue here is we're forced on a plan that the government provides, but as I was saying we should be responsible on our retirement, how about getting another Annuity plan and choose your own retirement age? (Sounds good as you'll have now options for your payout) you'd be able to choose the amount of your pay-out as well? and at the same time Invest your CPF saving on CPF approved funds. Now we're making progress, getting an Annuity Plan and Investing your CPF is the best solution for your forced Retirement.
Your chosen Annuity Plan can provide you earlier Retirement and your CPF Investment can give you higher payout once reached the retirement age imposed by the government.

I believe that the best retirement does not come from the gratitude of our children but our own instead. We are responsible for our self and our own retirement.

If you need more information on these platforms and how it works please don't hesitate to contact me on my number shown below.

HP: 8766-7369
Whatsapp: 8766-7369

AXA Provides such platforms, we provide options.

Thank you and have a nice day.