If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

CONDO Common Room at Kovan

Condo Name: Trilive

Looking for a MALE FILIPINO housemate to occupy our 1 common room
Air-conditioned
High Floor
Near Kovan market/MRT
Cooking allowed
Guests allowed
Bed will be provided
IT Professional housemates.
Only 3 tenants including YOU.
Call 93866523 for those interested.

Condo features:

Free shuttle bus to MRT station
New condo
Swimming pool
BBQ Pit
Gymnasium
Playground
Jogging Trail
Sky Garden
Sky lounge and etc
Furnished
Price: 810 SGD only

To view more photos, you may follow the link below. Salamat po! ;)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/86573647547/permalink/10156246429177548/?sale_post_id=10156246429177548