I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Job Opprtunities

Hello guys,

I have read some of your insights and all are very helpful, thank you to the admin of this forum as well for keeping us in track of latest happenings. Anyhow, any job opportunities for HRM graduate like me? I also have experience in the BPO sector, I am scheduled to leave from Cebu this Dec 31, 2017, I would believe my job hunting would start a day or 2 after my arrival. Any insights out there? Thanks :)

Comments

• Ang unang una mong kailangan sir ay Tibay ng Loob. Marame sa atin ang nag susuccess pero madame din ang umuuwi ng walang nangyare. imagine staying in another country just waiting for someone to call you, and passing hundreds (exaggeration.. :smile: ) of you CVs online. Nakakapanlumo talaga pero Don't Lose hope. Always PRAY.

Pangalawa, Pasa lang ng pasa ng CV, and don't fall for Recruiters who ask for money. Kung kaya, I consult mo muna ang page na to or do a research first. Sinasamantala nila ang Foreigns dahil alam na alam nila na kelangan mo ng trabaho.

Pangatlo, Always have your friends and family beside you to support you. I am telling you, it is not an easy Path. Dapat may backup plan ka.

Pang apat, If you are planning to exit, Do not go for Malaysia or Indonesia (batam, bintan, etc.) Mahigpit ang immig sa mga yan, bihira ang nakakapasok uli ng SG. Ask the forum also and do research, I suggest Thailand, or any place that can be reached by Plane.

Panglima, Don't stress yourself, nsa SG kana, so enjoyin mo din. wala naming employer na magbabasa ng CV mo ng weekends.

Goodluck sa jobhunting!
  • Thank you @jclpagsuguiron oo nga eh positive namn ako, kung kaya ng iba kaya ko din. I have a few friends namn dyan at boyfriend ko andyan din so I think ok namn yung kalalagyan ko dyan yung nga I need to wokr hard, not easy but alam ko worth it. Salamat sa word of encouragement, nakaka uplift ng spirit!.