If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Condo Common Room - 2 Filipina Housemates - Not Crowded - Dairy Farm

Common Room (furnished with AC, Bed and Huge Wardrobe)
The whole unit is shared with 2 filipina housemates and a super cute and friendly pet dog.
Very clean and tidy and not too crowded apartment. Perfect for a homebody who likes to relax after a long day at work.
Condo Facilities includes: Swimming pool, Gym, Sauna, Tennis court, Basket Ball court and Karaoke.
Cooking/Washing/Visitors allowed

Bus: 700, 966, 973
MRT: Hillview, Cashew, Bukit Panjang
Also very close to Dairy Farm Nature Park perfect for weekend hiking/trail activities.

We are looking for female tenants only
$950 for 1 Pax / $990 for 2 Pax ALL Inclusive ( PUB/Wifi)

Please message/whatsApp Mari @ 98191136 for inquiry.