I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Breaking News: Founding father Lee Kuan Yew passes away

edited June 2016 in Bagong Balita
A Great Leader, a great father. A leader who thinks and make all things possible for the benefit of his people. May you now rest in peace Sir.

http://yahoosg.tumblr.com/leekuanyew

Comments

• RIP Mr. Lee Kuan Yew. We will honor and respect you where ever you are now. Singapore is not where it is now, if it weren't for your great leadership.
  • anyone visiting him? our company sponsored a bus tomorrow. kaso balita ko sa housemeate namin, d daw nya kinaya ang init. 4.5 hours kanina. tingin ko bukas ang sabado mas madami pa yan.
  • 10hrs na today mga bro. kahit ilang taon pa lang ako dito sa SG, may mga mas mahaba ang stay sakin. still ramdam mo kalungkutan sa pagkawala ni LKY :( I'm pro government by the way. i support them, because if not for them wala ko sa Singapore.
  • Sa Sunday na lang kame buong family. Hindi talaga kaya ang haba ng pila. Sigurado pati bukas yan.