If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Common Room Fully Furnished With A/C in Woodlands

Common Room Fully Furnished With A/C in Woodlands
2-3 minutes walk to causeway point mall/woodlands MRT( very convenient)
2 minutes walk to NTUC/Cinema/Retail shop etc.
Walking distance to Saint Anthony church
Flat is well maintained (HDB Executive Apartment)
Separate Laundry Area with glass door
1GBps fiber broadband available
$650 for SINGLE OCCUPANCY only
Available August 11 onwards
1 month advance half month deposit ( no agent fee)
PUB equally shared
Can cook, do laundry
Can discuss/consider other request upon viewing/confirmation
note:PMD's not allowed for safety reason
whatsapp or msg @ 91698436 for inquiries

salamat po