I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

How to go around SG

edited January 2015 in Public Transportation
Singapore is a small country, you could go east to west for about 30 to 40 mins by taxi cab (given there's no traffic jam). Main public transport and easiest means to go around Singapore is via SMRT Train. If you ever get lost in Singapore, you can just ask around where the nearest MRT Station is, and you'll be back on the right track.

Another option you can use is Bus, but for first timers, it will take sometime to get used to it. One way you can go around by buy is to use Google Maps for directions, type in Current place your are in and the Destination, then it will provide you a detailed instruction which bus and station you should get on and off. Infact sometimes it will be faster to reach your destination by bus, well depends on where you are going. like for my case I stay in Pasir Ris but my work place is at Serangoon North Ave 5. i will take more than an Hour to reach my office if i take MRT, while 2 buses will take me there within 45 to 50mins.

Last but not the least is... your last resort - Taxi cab. again if you really are lost and can't determine where the nearest MRT station is... sounds silly but works well... ask the cabby to bring you to the nearest MRT station.

That's it! Singapore is a small country. Don't be afraid to go anywhere as you wont get lost. Seriously! :)

Comments

• Agree!!! This is a useful info for newbies or nagbabalak bumisita sa SG. Add ko lang na may mga FREE shuttle bus sa ibang establishments like IMM mall or IKEA Tampines - several pickup point from Tampines MRT, Punggol, and Pasir Ris. research research lang.
  • Tipid rin pag Cab only kapag marami kayo.
  • @cloudysky we do the same. infact napapadalas rin ang cab namin. parang eto na rin ang kotse namin sa SG. imagine FREE driver, parking, gas pati maintenance. kung cocompare mo pag may kotse ka sa dito, mas tipid pa rin mag taxi everyday!