If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Room to share - 2 Filipina Ladies Needed at 113 Bukit Purmei Road (No agent's fee)

Two common rooms needed 1 occupant each, $430 and $390 monthly. To share with fellow Filipina.
(No deposit. No agent's fee. No hidden charges.)

Ladies only with valid passes. Located at Blk 113 Bukit Purmei Rd, just few steps to St. Theresa Church. Only 4 stops away from Tiong Bahru Plaza/MRT, Outram Park MRT and 3 stops to Vivo City.
Move-in date: Already available.

- With aircon, fan, single bed and wardrobe. PUB, fibre internet(wifi) and cable tv (TFC+GMA7) is shouldered by main tenant. No other hidden cost.
- Cooking allowed with ready kitchen & cooking utensils. Microwave is also available. Ironing and laudry are allowed as per schedule.
- No curfew, visitors allowed. None smoking room (can go downstairs if you want to smoke).
- Near 7-11, hawkers, variety stores, clinic and salon.
- Direct bus to Orchard, Raffles Place, Vivo City, Chinatown, etc.

For inquiries, please email jonjonsgATyahoo.com or txt (walo-dalawa-822951)