I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Looking for Software Developer/ Programmer Vacancies.

Hello po. Im new to this site. And i find it very helpful. My friend is currently in Sg.

Any recommendations or may alam po sa mga vacancies please. Maraming salamat po.

Comments

• hello @vidaloo. how's job hunting as a programmer? mahirap ba?
  • Quite difficult because of the "quota". Still struggling po to have one. Ill go back yo ph on the 27th.
  • @vidaloo sorry to hear that. what specific programming language are you looking for? how many years of experience do you have? I'm planning to job hunt next month.
  • just keep on sending on online..
  • @carpejem wala pong quota yung EPass tama po ba? ibig sbhn they can hire foreigner as long as they want.
  • edited April 2017
    @madpotato wrong, walang quota pero may restrictions pa din, they cannot hire foreigner as long as they want.
    salary will be scrutinized usually above the minimum required for EP na ang hanap nila, at dapat posted sa local job bank for 2 weeks before they can give the job to a foreigner and the employer must justify kung nag interview or nag process ba sila ng local applications, and more recently nire-review na nila yung head count ng foreigner vs local/pr, though walang enforced quota, kapag majority ng headcount is foreigner most likely ma reject lang din ang EP.

"From 1 October 2015, MOM will also require the company to submit more information when applying for an EP, to assess whether Singaporeans were considered fairly. This includes information on:

The number of applications submitted by Singaporeans.
    Whether Singaporeans were interviewed for the vacancy.
    The firm’s current share of Singaporeans in PME positions.
    Unresponsive companies may have their work pass privileges curtailed"