If ever may job offer here from a Scam Agency na napuntahan niyo, please pm me. I will verify and Ill ban them. Salamat.
Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

SGD800 Master Bedroom at Blk 502 Hougang Avenue 8, only 3 stops to MRT!

Available to move in by 1 June 2017! Looking for 1 male tenant or 1 couple to rent a master bedroom in a 3-bedroom HDB flat.

- Aircon Master bedroom with attached toilet and bath
- Room has 1 king bed and huge built-in cabinets good for 2 pax
- Can cook and do laundry
- No smoking inside the flat
- We have Starhub cable but there's no TV in the common area. But internet connection is 1gbps so stream all you want!
- PUB and Wifi to be shared equally among tenants (estimated per month: SGD50 per pax)
- 3 stops from Hougang MRT station, with direct buses to Ang Mo Kio and Woodlands station. The bus stop is right below the HDB!
- Wet market, clinics, supermarkets, 24 hour hawkers, and 24-hour McDonalds are right across the flat. Hougang Mall is a 10-minute walk and there's a direct bus to Nex Mall.

There are 2 other rooms in the flat, and each one is occupied by a friendly male Filipino professional so the flat is not crowded

1 month advance and 1 month security deposit.

Please sms Dani at 92344143 to schedule viewing.