Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Flat Sharing: Common Room for rent at Buangkok Green

Common Room for rent at Buangkok Green

1. Fully furnished with Queen size bed, wardrobe, writing desk/chair and Black-out blinds.
2. Air-conditioned.
3. Clean. Quiet. Privacy.
4. Own toilet.
5. Freedom to move around the house, i.e able to cook and eat at dinning table, watch TV in the living room.
6.Newly renovated.
7. Wifi enabled.
8. Single or Couple. PUB Shared.
9. Current flatmates living there: A very nice and soft-spoken Filipino couple. Nurses by profession.
10. No agent commission.
11. Preferred tenants who are able to converse in English.
12. Walking distance to Hougang One Mall, Giant Supermarket and Food Centre.
13. Bus Services from Yio Chu Kang Road: Bus 50, 70, 70M, 103, 854, 854M
14. Bus Services from Ang Mo Kio Ave 5: Bus 50, 72, 88
15. Bus Services from Buangkok Green: Bus 43, 43M, 88, 156, 325. Premium Bus: 575, 729,771. City Direct Bus: 660
16. Rental $780

Contact Lisa at 96855368 or email [email protected]
IMG_4221.JPG 184.2K
IMG_4219.JPG 229.3K
IMG_4220.JPG 213.7K
IMG_4222.JPG 184.3K