Please message me if anyone is trying to harass you or hard selling something to you... either from discussion or private message. I received reports that some Scam Agency dare to threaten members via PM. Surely these scammers are desperate.
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

The Boathouse Residence (No Agent's fee)

We are Filipino Professionals looking for Filipina flatmate to share our master bedroom ensuite.

What you need to know:
1) Boathouse is a new Condo development in Upper Serangoon View
2) Two bus stops away from Hougang Interchange
3) Condo Bus Service is available in the morning, mid-day and early evenings
4) There are two nearby hawkers (plenty of food options);
5) Fairprice NTUC, and a small retail shop within Condo premises
6) PUB and Internet Sharing
7) Non-smoking
8) There is a direct bus from Hougang Interchange to IKEA, and Changi Airport!
9) Access to all condo facilities (i.e Gym, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Barbecue Pits, Event's Hall)

Your Flatmates:
1) You will be sharing the master bedroom with a young, jovial, professional woman who travels a lot (that's me!);
2) Two other flatmates (also professionals), one in each room.
3) Only four of us staying in the flat (including yourself).

Available for viewing anytime from sunrise to sundown. Please drop us a note for the timing and quote this Ad!

SMS, WhatsApp, Viber

9627 3957, 9880 8207, 9712 1636