I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Investment Opportunities

13»

Comments

• I just want to share something to you... I have a unit in SM Field Residence in Sucat Paranaque. I bought it at Php 2.6M on year 2009. Now the value, if you look at the internet, is Php 3.9M. Kumita ba talaga ako? Kung ko-compute mo, break-even lang sya. 20% of the value, I paid for 2 years then the remaining 80% is through bank loan. Up-to-date, Php 2.6M na nailalabas ko and I still owe the bank Php 1.1M.

Napapaupahan ko naman sya. Minsan may tenant, minsan wala. Eto masama, 1 year syang nabakante, and since wala ako sa pinas, walang nagbabayad ng association dues. I have to say, both parties have lack communication. The management didn't even bother to inform me. Magugulat ka na lang, my principal amount owed to them is Php 71k but the interest is Php 171k!!!

I kept asking them to cut the interest because it is ridiculously high. But then, mukha silang pera. The association dues also keep increasing. Php 5k a month na sya ngayon.

Now I have a buyer, but it's asking for only Php 3.5M. So kumita ba talaga ako kung ibenta ko na now? Ang sagot, lugi pa ako.

It's my painful lesson. Hope you get something from this info.

I don't condemn condo investment, I will probably will invest again, but not now... need to take a break. Masakit pa kalooban ko ngayon.

Best of luck to all of you...
  • Accredited Agent here
    Good investment! Prepare your retirement!

Residential Farm Lots available in Cavite area
    Alfonso, Amadeo and Mendez Cavite
    Locations very near to Tagaytay
    From 300 to 2k sqm
    Price range from P1,800 to P3,000 per sqm

Mode of Payment
    10k reservation fee
    30% outright dp
    70% payable in 1 to 2 years at 0 interest

Upon payment of 30% dp you can start planning and used your property.
  • @Chansey2000 Selling is your good decision now. Having mindful of property, you should well equip to play with.
    Sell and but Farm Lots as above posting. Again, think well, this time you'd learned enough.
  • kung ibebenta mo condo mo, make sure yung selling price is +100% or double nung binili mo para di ka lugi.
    kasi daming additional cost kapag binenta plus pa yung binayad mo na association fees. so waiting game talaga. Malas mo pa kung yung location ng condo mo eh nag sulputan iba pang condo within the area, wag ka na umasang tataas pa yan, kasi bubulusok ang supply less demand sa area kung may 10 condo na dun, case in point yang Boni-Pioneer area, years ago good idea ok lang bumili ng premium unit kasi perfect location near Edsa and MRT station, malapit sa Ortigas, Rockwell, Taguig, Makati. Eh ngayon ilang condo ng sulputan diyan, halos tabi tabi na, pg bukas mo ng bintana ng Robinson Land unit mo bintana na ng Empire East, tapos sa kabila bintana na ng SMDC, sa other side bintana na ng Avida, may Cityland na din ata at iba pang developers.
  • @tambay7, yes, back in 2009, wala pang gaanong condo non. may time nga na umabot na ng 5million yung value ng unit ko pero di naman mabenta. 5 agents na na-contact ko para tulungan ako ibenta pero biglang naglalaho. Then I try to post on my own, may nag-inquire, gustong-gusto na yung unit sabay pag dating namin sa unit, may agent na sumulot. Well mahabang storya na... this time hopefully di na sya mabulilyaso.