I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

A little advice will make a big difference.

Hello fellow Kabayans! :)

Like most of you guys, I would like to try to work in SG together with my wife. I am an undergrad with a BPO experience of almost 2 years. I also have CAD skills (although I haven't been employed as a CAD operator) that I believe will help me land a job in SG (God willing). That being said, what are the chances for me to work there? I am an open-minded person, will be happy to accept comments. As for my wife, she is an accounting grad and is now a Team Leader (Accounting department). My guess is that the probability of her getting a job is higher. Thanks in advance guys!

Comments

• @Novice brad, check mo muna to and see if you and your wife are qualified to get a working pass here: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits
  • edited June 2017
    @Novice ask ko lang po undergrad ka ng ano?
  • @Novice haha ragnarok player novice picture. kung ako sayo if may savings ako para mag hanap ng work d2 talagang e push ko. u wont know unless u try diba? although mahirap talaga ngayon maghanap ng work at depende din sa skill set nyo. i know yung s pass minimum requirement is diploma but if pinoy, required ata degree. while anjan kapa sa pinas, apply muna online.
  • kung kaya ng budget why not,
    kung learned skills lang na walang experience di sapat na bala yan, experience ang mahalaga dito kahit undergrad basta significant ang experience sa skills na kini claim may chance, pero kung claimed skill na walang experience eh not enough.
  • edited June 2017
    Thanks sa time para mag comment! :) Will take note of everything. @Samantha1 Yes Ragna player po, hehe! Uhm undergrad BSECE. Even though rank and file employee sana, basta magkasama kami ni misis. @Kebs Check ko din po yung sa pass. Maraming salamat ulit.
  • edited June 2017
    @carpejem I have certificates for the short courses that I took. But, like I said n my post, never worked using the said skills. :(
    @popoy Undergrad of BSECE po.
  • Wala pong masama kung susubukan mo na makipagsapalaran dito. Kung pinalad ka, pasalamat po tayo sa taas. Kung inde naman, pasalamat pa din po sa taas at isipin na lang na isa eto sa mga pagsubok sa buhay. Malalaman natin ang ating mga kapalaran sa ganitong paraan. Good luck po and God Bless!!!

• Go lang @Novice Walang mawawala kung susubukan mo.Be sure lang na meron kang ibang plano kung sakaling di ka palarin.Good Luck!
  • ok @Novice try apply online for now
  • edited June 2017
    @Novice Apply lng sa online try mo monster.sg at gumtree.sg..ngapply nko dto last 2012 kc akla ko ok na yung work exp.ko mraming calls nmn pero d pinalad so ngwork ulit sa pinas then apply2 parin thru online hnggng sa pinalad ako last 2016 cgro nkatulong yung work exp din. Good luck sa inyo!
  • my Advice is highlight your experience, If you feel na scarce ang field mo probably good chance. but no high hopes. dito mas may bearing ang EXP. :) gaya ng sabi ng iba. walang masama ssubmubok. :)
  • basta you have savings (just in case..) then my vote is to go for it! Life is too short, go follow the voices in your head telling you to go to SG... The voices will tell u na man if it's time to go back to MNL eh... No regrets!