I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Baby Dependent Pass

Been reading a while here about baby exit - entry pass

me and wife working here in SG for 5 years. wife delivered baby last june in PH.

Planning baby to come to SG but DP requirement we know is at least 5k.
Both of us a few hundreds away from 5k but does not reach exact 5k. (both are on spass)

If combined then should be more.

well try to apply and appeal for DP. but if still rejected, exit-entry si baby.

My question for those who have tried here, how many times you exit and entry si baby?
example. 3 weeks sya dito then uwi for a week and balik nman here for another 3 weeks. is that possible? will that be flagged by ICA?

long term plan is migrate and/or within 5-6months should be able to get 5k nman in the company as promised then get DP. Just that temporarily while waiting exit and re-entry is our plan.

Need your opinion and thoughts about this. Thanks!

Comments