I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

For Pre-Order: Special UBE Macapuno Cake/Brazo de Mercedes/ Coconut Macaroons, other cakes...etc

Hello,

Selling these baked goodies. The ingredients that I'm using in my baked goods are only of finest and good quality. See sample list below. For inquiries/orders, please contact me at 83896827.

1. UBE/Yam Macapuno Cake - the cake is moist and fluffy with a great ube flavour in every bite coupled with macapuno filling, the classic flavor combination will surely have you and your guests coming back for seconds . 8 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches height

2. Brazo de Mercedes - A soft meringue rolled cake with rich custard filling. 12. 5 inches long

3. Coconut Macaroons - soft, chewy and chock-full of coconut flavor, these mini cupcakes are absolutely addicting. 35 pieces or 70 pieces

4. Salted Caramel chocolate Cake - Moist chocolate cake with salted caramel filling and buttercream. The icing is less sweet. 8 inches diameter and 4 inches height

5. Nutella Oreo Cake - The flavour pairing is so heavenly - moist chocolate sponge, a generous spread of nutella in between layers and oreo buttercream. 8 inches diameter and 4 inches height

Other Cake flavours: Peach or Mango Crumble Cake. For mango it depends on the availability
Mocha Crunch Cake
Matcha White Chocolate Cake
Blends of Chocolate
Roasted Pistachio Cake
Various flavors of cupcakes are available too. Also, I can customize fondant cakes and cupcakes for any celebrations.

Comments