I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Looking for Structural Design Engineer

Hi,

Our company is currently looking for a new Structural Design Engineer with the ff. requirements:

-Minimum 3 years of experience in structural design of steel and concrete structures
-Conversant with design software such as Staad. Pro, SAP2000, ETABS and PROKON.
-Familiar with Eurocode
-Able to sketch or create preliminary drawings using Autocad, knowledge of Google sketchup for 3D modeling is an advantage but not required
-Able to do simple planning of works using MS Project is an advantage.
-High level of communication skills is needed as you will be presenting to clients for project proposals.

Let me know if you are interested. I will immediately refer you to our Design Manager.

Thank you,

Comments

• an email or contact no. would be helpful . thanks
    can you consider FT?
  • Thanks for the reminder. For those interested please contact me through this email [email protected]
  • Hi sir Ronaldo,

I am a structural engineer myself and I am planning to try my luck in singapore also. However, I plan to apply mid to late 2018 after I graduate in my MS studies.

I have 4 years design experience and have working knowledge on different structural analysis softwares.

May I ask a few questions sir?
    1. Do sg companies hire engineers even though not physically in singapore? i.e. applying while still in the Philippines.
    2. How much typically is the salary range for structural design engineer 4yrs experience?

Thank you.
  • Hi @Ronaldo me kakilala ko pde ba irefer. Me exp na din sya ng design sa sg. Salamat.