I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

JOB SEARCH FOR CUSTOMS AD GRADUATE 7-8 YRS EXPERIENCE

Hello po, Im here in SG for almost 1 month now. i also got total of 8 interviews in less than a month. i worked with forwarders and airline cargo for almost 8 yrs now. I also took up supply chain sa de la salle to add it to my credentials. madmi po sa mga compny n un nrreject ako after the interview kc need nila ng may expi sa SG, and some wala n daw quota. then ung isa pinapafill up nq ng SPASS form the other day, biglang yesterday they told me n wla n palang quota. Another cmpany,
just today, rejected me for the reason na hnd daw ok sa MOM. pero nagccheck kme ng husband ko sa MOM site since friday who's been now working for 7 months here in SG, wla nmn pong pending application. i donno if what kind of checkng the company did. my visit pass also extended for another month kc nakanap kme ng local sponsor. i feel so down n po.. Bka po you know any hiring sa mga company nyo with logistics expertise. or any advise po kng ano mga gnwa nyo dto. kc may husband was hired when he’s still in PHILS and just waited for MOM's approval 11 days after he arrived here. Thank you so much po. Sana makahanp ako ng work dto so we can be together with my hubby.

Comments