I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

SG IO concerns

Hello po mga kabayan!

May tanong lang ako regarding sa SG immigration..
I’ve arrived in SG last May 19 with my bf who’s already working there. My purpose is for jobhunting and unfortunately, my 30 days SVP expired..hindi ako nkhanap ng work and my SVP extension was rejected so we decided na mag exit sa BKK and stayed for 3 days. After that, bumalik kmi sa SG.. and that was the time na naharang nako and na office for 1 hr. Nklampas na ng immigration ung bf ko. I was interviewed and showed them my RT to PH , and luckily they still stamp my passport for another 30 days. 28 days lang ako ngstay and umuwi nako ng pinas last july 18 dhil hindi pa din ako nkhanap ng work.

Now.. my question is.. if I will be back to SG on the last week of August.. haharangin pa kaya ako? I will just stay for 3-5 days this time before i’ll fly to dubai.

Thank you sa mga sasagot.

Comments

• RDGRDG
    edited July 2018
    Personal opinion: I think papasukin ka pa din. Nka 1 month kna din nman wla sa SG and hndi ka nman nag over stay dati. Just show them ur itinerary flying to dubai. Ofcourse, dpat mapakita mo ren ung Dubai Visa mo, kasi for sure ma principal office ka ulet nyan. Cite reason bakit ka bumalik sa SG. maybe tell them u want to stay and say goodbyes kay BF / relatives bago ka pumunta sa Dubai. 3-5 days is an ideal stay, dont see any issue on that.
  • parang wala naman dahilan para harangin ka ng SG immig kc wala ka naman bad record sa kanila pakita mo nalang yung ticket mo papunta ka ng dubai sabhin mo lang stay ka lang kasi andito naman bf mo kamo.
  • depende yan sa sinabi mo during 1hr interview. kung sinabi mo uuwi ka din sa RT mo at hindi mo sinunod. medyo alanganin ka pagbalik mo dito.

pero kung sure kang aalis pa dubai.. lagay molang sa length of Stay mo ay 5 days, then pakita molang ung ticket mo pa dubai pag na tinanong ka
  • Thank you po sa comments! Balitaan ko po kayo :-)
  • @elsa:-) good luck and God Bless