I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

NOT ALLOWED ENTRY BEFORE PLAN TO COME BACK THIS YEAR. HELP!

Hi Everyone,

Im a Female, 24 years old. I've been coming back to Singapore for 3rd time already since anjan na din yung lola ko and my mom's sister is already a citizen in Singapore with her Singaporean Citizen husband for almost 10++ years na sila jan and with stable jobs.

Si tita yung palaging nagbibigay ng invitation letter for me or for my immediate family pag pupunta kami jan so no hassle for that 3 times na pabalik balik ako jan but the last time was horrible. Upon entry, I booked for a 30 day ticket Sept 7 ata yun to Oct 7, cebu to sg and sg to cebu and upon entry no questions asked naman since malakas nga din yung kapit ng invitation passes ko with supporting documents (citizenship ID, NRIC something (haha) and birth certificate with my tita's and mine proving that we are blood related).

Nung paparating na yung Oct 7 my Lola decided to go back sa PH for an important matter and no one can watch out for my cousins while she is away so me and my tita decided for me to exit muna in JB, Malaysia through woodlands for 6 days so that I can have another 30 days fresh upon returning in SG, but upon coming I was refused entry since we booked a ticket in Lucky Plaza but it was not a confirmed booking ticket pala. Basta to cut it short, they found it out that we are tricked and the blame was on me.

My question are:

1. I'm planning to come back this year, will be allowed to enter kaya since they'll be visiting here in PH and i'll be flying with them back in SG and they can support my attendance and physical presence in the aiport immigration?

2. Should I need to have or need to file a Singapore Visa here in the Singapore Embassy in the Philippines?

THANK YOU!!

Comments

• edited August 2018
    lesson learned and noon ko pa sinasabi. may LCC flights naman, not dummy.
    what is the reason bakit ka na ban?
    1. Should be okay wala ka naman outlawed case.
    2. there's no such thing, ASEAN nation visa-free (upon entry) for 14-30days.
  • baket di niyo muna sinubukan mag extend bago mag exit eh 2nd degree related naman kayo, parang wala naman magging problema kc refuse entry hindi ung mga cases kagaya ng over staying etc, at mas okay yun kasama mo sila lola at tita pag pupunta ka ulet dun sila na bahala mag explain sa OI sa ngyari para maayos yung record mo.
  • Question, u mean refused entry? So from JB pumunta kau sa KL to fly back to Phils?
  • yan ba ung 20sgd na ticket sa LP na binobooked kunwari pero hindi confirmed? sino nagbooked at bat hindi mo alam? since meron ka naman kamaganak na SC.. mas madali magextend pag deretso na kayo sa ICA or sa online gamit ung Singpass nila.
  • @jessrats ano ba ang tinatak sa pasaporte mo nung hindi ka pinapasok? pwede ring patawagin/papuntahin mo tita mo na EsSi sa AySiEy para alamin kung ano ang katayuan mo. kung ban ka ba o kung ayos naman
  • @carpejem it was my tita's first time po kce to help me extend since kakagraduate ko lang nun and kakapass ko lang ng board exam, so i tried staying for long and tried searching for jobs if meron. So naniwala siya sa sinabi ng friend niya na to try those tickets in Lucky Plaza. But I guess we aint lucky! Yun lang ata yung reason ng Immigration Officers in Woodlands na hindi ako ipa pass kce hindi confirme yung ticket ko pabalik ng Philippines. And they we're not that verbally abusive naman when they interviewed me unlike nung mga naririnig ko sa blogs when I searched about these incidents in google.
  • @geneFlynn we tried extending po and we even went to ICA with my tito who is the true blooded singaporean and together with my tita but in the query section pa lang we the appeal for extension was denied kce they will grant lang daw those with 1st degree relations (e.g. parents, siblings and children).
  • @RDG yes po, pabalik na po sana ako again to SG to have another 30 days. But upon entry sa woodlands di na ako pinapasok dahil nga po sa unconfirmed ticket. We have a relative in JB so I stayed for a week booked a ticket for KL to PH, then we drove to KL for my flight.
  • @Vincent17 yun po ata basta sa Lucky Plaza po. Hindi ko alam talaga that time because I was fully unaware of such things. Tita ko nag book and she informed me the day they sent me to JB to stay muna. So I wasn't able to research or whatsoever. Di na po allowed and 2nd degree to extend as per ICA po. :(
  • @kabo wala naman po tinatak sa passport ko na odd. They just stamped yung regular na depature date 10/11/16 ganun lang. Parang pumasok ako and left within the day. I wast just handed a piece of paper na refused entry bla bla. Upon reading blogs, i saw sa ibang country or sa SG ata yun na some have experienced having a red mark on their passports, pero wala naman sa akin. Yes, that's what she is trying to do now. She'll go ata this week handing supporting documents. Hopefully all will go smoothly. God Bless Me! :(
  • @jessrats , from what I know, if A to A ka, meron sila record. But definitely you're not ban to enter SG. Risk lang kasi you have to explain to them dun sa dummy tiket na nahuli sayo. Thats falsification of documents, and since newly grad ka, highly suspicious yung pag extend mo dito last time. Naka 1 year na naman halos ung offense mo, and kasama mo naman Tita mo, I will take the risk na pumunta pa din SG. Kelangan lang cguro magdala ng docs na mag tita tlaga kau, as an added basis na meron ka talaga pag stay-an sa SG and reason na bumisita dito.
  • @RDG hopefully po sana I can enter this coming Sept 7. Will surely update po! And yes po I guess my docus will support me naman po since I'm currently working din naman po ngayon I can show them I have work to come back to and other supporting documents and as well physical proof. Thank you po for the info's tho.