I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Looking for Technical Job

Good day!

It was my second time going to Singapore, first was last 2015 then second was just this September 2018.
I am looking for technical job positions, more on IT hardware field if possible.
Place to live would not be a problem since my sister together along with her husband and kids are residing in Singapore for more than 4 years now.
Familiarity of the place and traveling also would also be not a conflict since I have tried exploring when I was there.
I already tried sending applications thru online. I hope I could find one. I really love Singapore, love the place!

Comments

• Maganda naman field mo, in demand dito. Just continue applying. From 2015 to 2018, there should be milestones sa career mo na mag stand out sa iba. All the best. Dasal din kabayan! :)
  • Thank you, sir! pero last 2015, student palang ako noon. then this September, just had one year exp from my work so total experience ko as an employee is just more than a year. pero being still hopeful pa rin :)
  • parehas tayo nangarap din ako mag work dito nung fresh grad plang nag bakasyon sa sg, tagalan mo pa work exp mo para marami pumansin sa cv mo at wala kang maging problema sa pag kuha ng work pass. goodluck!
  • Keep that dream alive @malazartejm ! Subok lang, low risk ka pa naman ngayon ksi for sure single ka pa and mas kontrolado mo ang sitwasyon, unlike pag meron kna responsibility, mas malaki ang pressure and you need to consider yung asawa / anak mo. Skys the limit to dream bro! God bless!
  • thank you, thank you @geneFlynn and @RDG . magandang community dito! :)
  • @malazartejm Hi Kabayan mangangamusta lang naging successful ba yung job hunting mo? Ano na update sa status mo ngayon? TIA.