I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Online Grocery Business Sa Pinas for only 998 Investment Capital

Good News!!!

For those who are planning to go on a business na maliit ang risk!
For those who are planning to go home sa Pinas for good!
For those who wanted to get out from the rat race!
For those who don't want to get employed by others!
For those who wanted to have freedom in the future!
For those who are willing to work for your future and for the future of your loved ones.
This is for you!!!

We can start our own grocery business for only 998, entry offer from 49,440 to 9,888 to 998 (Early Christmas Promo)
Gusto namin marami ang mkinabang sa negosyong ito kaya, it's your chance kaibigan!
Limited Slots available!!!

For only 998pesos, you can have your own online shopping cart for groceries, website na parang amazon, lazada, alibaba, 3 Shiro Whitening soap (10x better than Gluta) and points credited everytime you purchase to our outlet or to our upcoming partnered supermarkets. Points are convertible to cash. In Luzon, we have already partnered 9 branches of Lianas supermarkets and City Mart's outlet and is working out for Visayas and Mindanao. Above all, this is a legit business and we have all the legalitiesand papers needed to run the business.

Don't miss this offer, message me now to reserve or more info.

Do check out this video :)

"If you want to get rich, don't get stuck yourselves in your day job! Open yourselves to new opportunities. Who knows this is for you"

Comments

• Me similar na ganitong lumapit saken - in 5 years, yun 900 pesos ko possible daw maging 5 milyon pesos basta tuloy2 lang ang referral systems.

Left and right wing with 6 referrals each then 12 total referrals to recruit their own 12. and so on and so on.

Sabi ko "K", caps lock.