I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

First time to job hunt in SG

Hi guys, I have discovered this portal through browsing and find it very helpful while reading your discussions so I decided to register. I hope matulungan nyo po ako. Any tips kasi I'm planning na magjob hunt sa Singapore this coming end of April to may. I've been applying online since January and to date wala talaga sumasagot. I am an accounting graduate, di ako cpa pero I have my other accredited certificates international. Been working for 2 years. Wala talaga ako idea and medyo takot ako. Di ko alam if saan magstart and paano. If agency ba sa Singapore target ko or direct sa mga company. Kamusta po ba mga accounting finance jobs sa Singapore. Please send help po. Your advise will be very much appreciated. Ps sorry ang haba

Comments

• Hi @ella8,
    I am not an expert at this, but let me share with two important points I learned from the community.

1) Agency or direct hire should be fine, pero always remember na when it comes to agencies basta humigi sila sayo ng placement fee/processing fee chances are bogus yun. In my opinion, direct hire is still the safest choice.

2) Kung walang nagrerespond sayo through online applications after numerous attempts, try to revisit your CV. Always make sure na it will attract the attention of the recruiters. Keep in mind na sobrang heavy ng competition sa market, so your CV should be creative/unique or whatever it needs to be para magkaroon ka ng edge. (kung may friends ka from HR pwede mo ipa proofread yan sa kanila). Observe the trend and the current hot skills and make sure na familiar ka sa mga yun :)
  • @ella8 hi... Ang karaniwang kailangan is marunong sa full set of accounts,,, may kakilala ako na nandito din sa pinas nainivite naman siya for interview.. Talagang depende sa skill set na meron ka saka kung kailangang kailangan ka ng company..

Habang wala ka pa sa sg, irevise mo na ung cv mo if ndi ka napapansin ng mga employer... Check mo mga postings if ano ung mga kailangan nila... Mas mainam before ka tumungtong ng sg may mga nakaline up na na interview... God bless syo dear...
  • @ella8 just keep on sending online applications, may makakapansin din sayo. when you are here, you will still do the same, majority online .
  • Hi @ella8 ! Kamusta ang job hunting? Any luck po? May i know po if ano yung mga international accreditations na meron ka? I'm planning po kasi to acquire intl accreds to help me in my applications in the future