I'm aware that new sign ups are not able to receive the email confirmation notification, due to google has disabled the SMTP service. please email me at [email protected] for manual activation. We will be moving to a better platform soon.
Pag may issue direct email nyo lang ako sa [email protected]. Hindi mawawala ang site nato dahil need natin ng ganitong site para may protection tayo. Kumpara sa Social Media kung san expose ang buong buhay nyo :) Ingat baka matrace kayo. Alam nyo naman ang nature ng buhay natin sa Singapore. Ingat po sa lahat. Salamat po! :)
Important notice to those who are posting Job Advertisements on the site. Please check the proper guidelines from Tafep.sg here before posting. Read on the Words And Phrases To Avoid In Job Advertisements .
Hi to all Pinoys out there in Singapore! We are bringing up a new online community where our aim is to help each other and to integrate / blend well with other people around us here in our 2nd Home. Hope you can join us and make us your new tambayan place! An attempt to bring back pinoysg.com . For issues on the site please send your concern to [email protected] . Please don't forget to check your spam folder when checking for the confirmation email.

Got offered a job, but just returned from SG trip after one month stay

My situation is I just got back from my month long stay in Singapore (job search). Now, I'm about to sign the contract with an SG employer. I understand that MOM pass application process may take up to two weeks. My concern is I want to be able to successfully leave PH and return to SG soon.

My options are:
1. Should I book my ticket now and return to SG asap (within the next 5 days or within the week) without knowing the outcome of my MOM application?
2. Wait for IPA to be issued and then book and fly immediately
3. Wait for IPA to be issued and then book, but set the fly date to a week or two later
4. Please suggest other options

By the way, I'm a girl, currently unemployed, freelancing as a photographer.

Comments

• wait for IPA, then fly to a nearby country, thailand or HK, tapos from there lipad to SG.

• @jcsia87 - what I did last time after I took 2 months vacation before I started my new work, kinausap ko yung employer if I can start this date.. pumayag naman sila kaya habang naka-pending yung pass ko nasa Pinas ako. Then yung na-approve I still stayed in PH for 1 month+... Then 3 days before I started working bumalik na ako SG.

3 days before kasi alam ko na pasikot sikot dito at madali lang naman maghanap ng place as long as may budget ka.

But I didn't tell to IO sa PH kung ano gagawin ko dito sa SG, and I didn't go OWWA or anything... so just normal I go there as tourist (2 way ticket)... wala naman naging anong tanong sa IO PH.

Once you the the IPA no problem na sa IO sa SG.
  • tama si @maya wait for the IPA then lipad sa bansa malapit sa SG mahirap pag ka deretso ka SG kasi nag stay kana ng 1 month sigurado madaming tanung yan. Congrats and Goodluck!
  • Tama si Maya, option 2 and make a detour! Make sure lahat ng docs mo is wala sa hand carry mo, ilagay sa check in luggage, just to be on the safe side sa Ph IO.
  • Thanks for all the tips guys.